OUR RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS
As local businesses across the country begin to reopen, Arby’s remains committed to the health and safety of our teams and guests. We have been closely monitoring federal, state and local guidelines – and we’re now beginning to carefully reopen our doors for carry-out and dine-in eating.
While we look forward to welcoming you back in, things may look a little different when you visit some of our restaurants in order to promote the well-being of our teams and the communities we serve, including:
- Deep cleaning restaurants prior to reopening for carry-out and dine-in eating.
- Reduced seating to continue to promote social distancing. Locate your nearest Arby’s and call ahead to confirm if seating is available: https://locations.arbys.com.
- Closed beverage and condiment stations.
- Continuing to offer third-party delivery options through DoorDash, Uber Eats and GrubHub in many areas. Please check your favorite delivery provider to see if Arby’s is available in your area.
Cleanliness and Sanitization
- Conducting wellness checks prior to beginning a shift.
- Installed protective shields at our check-out counters and in the drive-thru.
- Increased our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols, including wearing gloves and masks as added protection for our guests and teams as well as more frequent handwashing and cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as doors, bathrooms, and ordering area.
Employee and Community Support
- Established an Inspire Brands, our parent company, Coronavirus Preparedness Task Force made up of multi-disciplinary representatives from its portfolio of brands that also works closely with external experts such as government officials, industry representatives and vendors to monitor and implement best practices.
- Expanded sick leave and pay policy for team members diagnosed with coronavirus in company-owned restaurants to reduce their risk of contracting and spreading infections and reduce loss of earnings due to sickness.
- Supported our foundation, which launched a $1 million COVID-19 relief fund focused on childhood hunger and restaurant industry relief efforts.
- Providing meals to front line workers in our communities.
Arby’s will continue to provide a clean and safe environment that delivers delicious, high quality food. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to serving you.